Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Parenting and the Book of Mormon

I have struggled for many years in finding a way to study the scriptures. I could read them cover to cover and have tried a few different ways of studing but none of them ever seem to stick. But I think I have found my answer. Since I have somewhat recently become a mother to two children I decided that I wanted to find out more about parenting. What better place to study than from the scriptures. So...I got myself a little notebook and I began reading the Book of Mormon. Everytime I cmoe across something that has anything to do with parents or children I write down in my notebook what I learned. When I'm done I should have a notebook filled with ways that I can be a better parent. I am so excited that I found a way to study the scriptures that I can get excited about. I just have to pick a topic that I am passionate about and start reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment